sabato 10 maggio 2014

BSBP is ready!

YEAH! LORI ANDERSON's 8th Bead Soup Blog Party  is ready!
And mine soup is ready too!
Even if my first BSBP is a little "soup"....Sigh!
I'd have liked to use all the beautiful beads, ceramic, silver, flowers, chips and crystals I recived from Giorgia....but I couldn't find enough time.
I promise, I'll do my best for the next BSBP!
Yesterday I posted what I recived from GIORGIA.
And now, take a look....

This is the vintage, fun and witty macramè bracelet with some...glass drops of a chandelier!
I added Swarovski and glass beads and the beautiful bronze clasp (from Giorgia!)


 






















And then...a macramè summer necklace with sea shells, seed beads, little stones, mother of pearls and glass beads...
I can hear the sound of the sea...






 
And now, You have  to go and look at the beautiful creations of  GIORGIA and  all the other participants!

Have a fun!